ccie lab topology-learnkey cisco ccnp

This web site is about ccie lab topology, learnkey cisco ccnp, cisco ccie study, cisco ccie study, cisco virtual lab.-All the current informaiton on ccie lab topology

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Featured 350 001 Article

350 001 in the news

Lab Tip: Finding The ifIndex of an Interface

Fri, 26 Dec 2008 17:56:27 +0000
Often times you’ll run across a task where you know how to do the configuration, but you have no idea how to find a piece of necessary information.  I hit a task like that recently:
The RESTRICTED view should include the branch “ifEntry.*.n”, where n is the ifIndex of R6’s serial interface.
This was part of a ...]

How to Enable Policy-Based Routing in the Cisco IOS

Thu, 25 Dec 2008 04:47:38 +0000
Policy based routing (or PBR) is a process that has the router put packets through a route map before routing them.  This may be a good way of sending packets to a particular path for protocol security routes, for instance, instead of using the default shortest path algorithm. 
To use PBR, just identify the route map ...]

Vpnclient Start Before Logon Feature Configuration

Fri, 05 Dec 2008 03:32:12 +0000
Today I was tasked with configuring a digital encoder to connect back to our office securely over the Internet.  The encoder is nothing more than a box running a Windows XP EmbeddedOS.  Originally I wanted to utilize the AnyConnect Start Before Logon Feature Configuration, but I found that the embedded OS didn’t allow me to ...]

Pingback from CCIE-Nummern : Security-Planet.de

Thoughts on CCIE Voice 3.0

Sun, 21 Dec 2008 13:47:29 +0000
We have now all had time to reflect on the new Voice 3.0 blueprint and I have to say that I am pleased that they have announced them! As a relative new comer to the Voice track I must admit that I was not looking forward to learning about the older versions of CallManager and ...]

Some news

Tue, 18 Nov 2008 21:18:30 +0000
A quick update on what I’ve been up-to…
I travelled to Lancaster University this morning to take the 350-001 exam, and I……

 
 
 
 
 
 
*PASSED*
Woohoo!
Now, that’s not an easy exam!  My head was hurting afterwards, although I think part of that is the after-effects of trying to judge when a typo in a question is in fact a typo!  ...]

350 001 Items For Viewing


Abacus24-7 Printer Ink, Cables, Batteries & Memory
Hot Hard Drive Deals at CompUSA Today!


ccie exam
ccie exam
ccie exams
| |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home