ccie lab topology-learnkey cisco ccnp

This web site is about ccie lab topology, learnkey cisco ccnp, cisco ccie study, cisco ccie study, cisco virtual lab.-All the current informaiton on ccie lab topology

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Top 10 microsoft

Current microsoft News

What It’s All About, Anyway.

Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:06:05 +0000
What is it all about? Well, let me tell you. It’s about politics. Of course you knew I’d say that, being a political blogger, it isn’t that big of a stretch really. I know what you’re thinking. “Oh, I don’t really like politics, I don’t like talking about it, not really. Politics are boring.” Oh ...]



IP Expert Mock Lab 2

Sat, 06 Sep 2008 12:31:54 +0000
This morning I did Mock Lab 2 from Volume III of the BLS. I started at 5am this morning, so it was a good test to see if I could get my brain into gear at such an early hour! My session started at 5am, and by the time I had loaded the configs for ...]

Keepalive timers

Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:12:10 +0000
Station KeepAlive Interval
Keepalive between phones and Primary Call processing server
Defauit: 30 sec
Station and Backup Server KeepAlive Interval
Keepalive between phones and Secondary Call processing server
Default: 60 sec

microsoft Items For Viewing


Microsoft
Affordable HP Products from Office Depot!


ccie 350 001
ccie assessor lab
ccie books
|

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home