ccie lab topology-learnkey cisco ccnp

This web site is about ccie lab topology, learnkey cisco ccnp, cisco ccie study, cisco ccie study, cisco virtual lab.-All the current informaiton on ccie lab topology

Thursday, August 07, 2008

What is pass ccie lab

Current pass ccie lab News

CCIE rewrite

Rewrite??? What am I talking about?


Well, sadly, with my current circumstances, I had to prepare for
another round of CCIE written next year.


WHAT??? WHY???


Reason number one: I am settling in the new place, new work and new
envronment. Thuus several resources had to be cutoff or deferred. That
includes my CCIE funding and preparation time slot.


Reason number two: I have checked the schedule for the next round and
the available date (so far) is after March 2008.


Is there a problem after March 2008? Yes, my last attempt was March
2007, which is more than 12 months after the last attempt and this is
against CCIE lab exam rules.


Also, inistead of burning another block of dollars, I prefer to get
the next round propererly set and shoot and goal. With the current
situation that requires a lot of my attention, there will be extremely
challenging for me to go ahead with the next round of CCIE lab.


Sadly, but true, but I am going to progress ahead with my CCIE.
Whatever it takes as I ready as I am.



Breaking news….

Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:11:38 +0000
x5 CCIE - Brian Dennis
                    +
x3 CCIE - Brian McGahan
                    +
x4 CCIE - Petr Lapukhov
 
and now….
                    +
x4 CCIE - Scott Morris
at InternetworkExpert à It’s the Cisco equivalent of the Real Madrid Galacticos! J



Writing is something that has to be enjoyed. And with pass ccie lab, we have indeed enjoyed writing all that we know about it. We wish you also enjoyed yourself.


Featured pass ccie lab Items


Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions (Kaptest.com)
Why pay for shipping? Download your software directly from Microsoft.


ccie lab braindump
ccie lab cost
ccie lab dates
ccie lab diagram
| | |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home